Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hello and Merry Christmas from Kandahar, Afghanistan

My appologies for the delay in updates.

It's been a long journey to get here, and we still have a bit to go. Weather has been tough (dust storms) for us to get out. Anticipating leaving daily is starting to take it's toll I think, but welcome to Army - hurry and wait.

We've been training daily and learning lots about our area that should and will benefit us. Now, just waiting to leave.

My thoughts are with all of you all on this Christmas. How badly I wish to be celebrating with each of you all, especially my wife. Baby, I love you so much and I am sending you a big Merry Christmas hug and kiss from here. You are missed by me every second.

Gotta run. I'll update you all soon - with photos too.

2 comments:

  1. Merrrry Christmas to YOU baby!!! Thanks for updating your blog for the rest of us to share in your experiences and journey (way) over there! :) We're ALL thinking of you, praying for you, and missing you every day...especially ME.
    Now, as soon as you get a chance from your busy lil' sand storms and helicopter rides ;) put some pictures up so we can see that handsome face of yours!
    Love you so much!
    Talk to you soon ;)
    Me

    ReplyDelete